🎬 Live Updates 🎬
- Strike-through sold out variants This can be toggled from the live dashboard under Comments!
- Much nicer font that's easier to read
3. Wrap text so variants don't run off the screen
4. Auto-scaling bubble for the text
4. The overlay now supports your custom sold keyword!
Auto-link Support for Product Selections
Product selections now auto-link to Facebook posts just like single products! For this to happen simply include the exact name of your selection with a hashtag in front of it in the description of the post. An example would be "#Lunchtime Live 8/29/19".
Daily Potential Revenue
A new tool is available to make sure you always hit your sales goal each day! This graph on the Posts page shows the retail value of all the items you have scheduled to post for the next 14 days! This ensures that you have a quick view to make sure you are setting yourself up for success with the items you have scheduled to sell. Many retailers are trying to hit high goals, but quickly realize that they only have enough product scheduled to hit half of their goal! You can find this here!
Fixed Giftcard Carting on the New Account Page
Gift cards were saying "Add to Waitlist" and then carting on the new account page. This has been fixed.
Important Fixes & Changes!
- We've added a new Waitlist report, check it out by going to https://commentsold.com/admin/reports/waitlist!
- We now send you an email when you need to reconnect Facebook due to errors!
- We've fixed sizes being out of order in the "What's Available" feature!
- We now auto-generate a new URL for duplicate webstore products!
- Many other small bug fixes!
⚠️ New Account Page + Live Overview Announcement ⚠️
As expected, we'll be sunsetting the old account page and the old live overview on Thursday, September 5th. The new account page and live overview have proven superior in every way so the next step is to make sure we're only providing the best tools available! If you would like to get a head start go here and set the New account page to enabled!
It's time for the weekly vote!
How much will this week's release help your shop grow?