Live In The App (LITA) Additions and Improvements!
Here are a few additions & improvements we've added to LITA over the past couple weeks!
- Push notifications now have sound!
- System messages meant for Facebook users will only go to Facebook and not the app.
- Sold comments from users are now sent when they cart / waitlist an item from a live on the app to help generate FOMO!
- LITA now respects inventory limits when they are set!
- Update the viewer count every 10 seconds instead of 60 seconds!
Edit Scheduled App Posts Without Reposting
You can now edit scheduled app posts Without reposting - a long overdue feature that we're glad to bring to you! It works exactly like editing scheduled Facebook posts does, as expected.
We've Changed The Order of Waitlists
Previously waitlists on mobile, the customer details page, and the waitlist tab grouped by customer were ordered from oldest to newest. These locations are now ordered by Newest to Oldest - which makes a lot more sense!
"First Post" on Products Page and Waitlists Tab
The products page now displays the first posted date for each product! You can also see the First Post date on the Grouped by Product page of the Waitlists tab!
Temporary Cart for Unregistered Facebook Customers
This allows us to automatically add items to the customers cart once they signup to improve the first-time shopping experience on Facebook Pages only! Here's how it works:
- If you don't have the account confirmed, and you comment "sold" on the FB page post, it adds all the items to a temporary cart (This does Not hold items from other customers!).
- When you connect your account to CommentSold, all the items from the temporary cart are added to the real shopping cart (or waitlist if sold out - even if they were in stock at the time of the comment).
More Detailed Customer Reporting
The Customers report is now broken out by new signups, first-time purchasers, and signups by platform! This can help determine where most of your customers are coming from!
Show Sale Price When Authorizing Waitlist
Imagine adding something to your waitlist for 30% off but the full price was displayed when you authorized it! It adds a bit of friction to purchases. We've added the sale price on the waitlists in the current locations:
- Android App
- IOS App
- Account Page
Know When Your Posts Are Tagged With Sales Format
CommentSold will visually tell you when a post has been tagged as a sales post on Facebook!
Ignore Sold Comments
Ever wanted to ignore sold comments from employees that are helping shoppers purchase product? You can now ignore their comments on the Customers tab!
Credits Issued Within Time Period Report
This feature has been in beta for a while and we've decided to launch it to all! You can now see Order Returns During Time Period, Admin-Issued Credits During Time Period, and Credits Issued During Time Period under the Shop Credits section of the reporting page!
Webstore Email List Export Now Available!
Want to generate an email list of all emails entered on your webstore? Now you can here!
We've added more data tracking to help the CommentSold Product team improve secondary offer over time.
You can now Collapse/Expand all orders on the Customer Details page!
Black Friday Prep
We've changed the way some of our back-end works and added A LOT more servers over the past couple months to ensure we can handle Black Friday without worry!
It's time for the weekly vote!
How much will this week's release help your shop grow?